Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
A beautiful blend of lightweight performance and protection, this shoe combines a durable leather and suede upper, and ultra-grippy multi-directional rubber lugs to keep you protected during aerobic, high-velocity endeavors. The Techlite™ midsole provides flexible cushioning for a smooth, comfortable ride and the protective toecap and mudguard ensure that feet stay protected when you’re traversing through rough terrain. For long days on the trail, the Peakfreak is a tough-as-nails, lightweight win.Features:
- Nubuck and suede leather
- Protective toecap and mudguard
- Techlite lightweight cushioned midsole
- Omni-Grip® non-marking traction rubber
- One-piece outsole provides durable traction
- Weight: size 9, ½ pair = 12.4 oz/ 351.53 g
- Style# 1490252
- OUTDRY UPPER
Nubuck and suede leather
- OMNI-GRIP OUTSOLE
High traction rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Peakfreak Enduro™ Leather - Wide is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 2 out of 5 by MrsJ from Great Shoe - Not Wide Though Love all Columbia boots. My husband has wide feet. This was the only tennis shoe available in wide. Read all the reviews and they were great except for one. Gentleman was the only unhappy review because they were not really wide. Now you have 2 - NOT WIDE.
Date published: 2014-01-02
Rated 1 out of 5 by RJ54 from Costly Mistake I purchased these shoes for a Christmas present. The recipient currently had a pair of Columbia shoes in a size 9.5 wide so I felt confidant these shoes would fit. I was wrong. They did not fit at all. Additionally the strings were way too short. I had to pay high shipping to get them delivered and then had to pay double the initial shipping to ship them back to Columbia. I'm out over $20 and have no shoes! What a disappointment for the recipient on Christmas Day.
Date published: 2013-12-27
Rated 1 out of 5 by joseppe from Wide is too narrow I ordered a wide and the shoe is labeled as "wide" but is still way too narrow through the toe box.
Date published: 2013-08-19
Back to Top