This boot brings long-lasting comfort and superior cushioning in a lightweight design for the trail. Read more >
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
ADVENTURE TIMETake to the trail in these sturdy suede hiking shoes, decked out in metal hardware, a lightweight cushy midsole, and advanced traction for rugged terrain.Features:
- A combination of textile and suede upper with metal hardware and hiking inspired laces
- A lightweight and durable shoe designed for multiple activities on the trail
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Style# 1718151
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Peakfreak™ Venture Boot is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MiguelNoche007 from Boots are Great!! Very happy with merchandise! The size, comfortability,and looks great too. Def recommend these boots.
Date published: 2018-08-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by mantoe from Great boots I needed a hiking boots and this fit, style and comfort was everything i wanted.
Date published: 2018-07-17
Rated 2 out of 5 by rbconley from Okay, Not What I Had Hoped For Not a poorly made boot, just some major issues with tread and unrelenting squeaks. Kind of an issue when filming and walking at the same time. The boots squeaked on EVERY surface I came across. Might have just been my boots that are having the issue but I had to give them away.
Date published: 2018-01-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kennymanny24 from Venture mid lt The product is very nice
Date published: 2017-06-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by WestHiker from Great Hikng Shoes These hiking shoes are really light and comfortable. They fit true to size. I do a lot of hiking and backpacking and weight is always important. They also keep my feet cool unlike other hiking shoes I have worn in the past. They feel snug around the ankles giving me the much needed support when carrying a pack for long backpacking treks.
Date published: 2017-05-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by Goersey from A light weight masterpiece I spent over 10 years putting my feet into KEEN footwear and in the last couple of years, their quality had declined drastically (3 warranty boot replacements in less than 6 months). I've worn Columbia gear for just as long, but never any of their footwear. This boot is by far the one of the lightest boots I've ever worn and very durable. Although it's not waterproof, a little water resistance spray significantly helps with keeping your feet a little dryer than without it. I felt like I could go for a jog in these bad boys and would highly recommend them!
Date published: 2017-04-14
Back to Top