A waterproof, breathable trail shoe with supportive cushioning and a grippy outsole. Read more >
WATER NOT INCLUDED.
A one-piece breathable membrane seals waters out.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Built for any adventure, this rugged, waterproof, leather Peak Freak Mid will take on any challenge that comes its way. The upper is made of full-grain leather for support and durability, the Techlite midsole provides long-lasting comfort and superior cushioning and the Omni-Grip, non-marking outsole gives it a grip that just won’t quit.Features:
- Built for any adventure, the leather PeakFreak Xcrsn II will take on any challenge that comes its wa
- Full grain leather upper for support and durability OutDry® breathable waterproof construction
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
- Techlite™ midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning and high energy return
- Style# 1691251
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Peakfreak™ XCRSN II Mid Leather Boot is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by EngineerMore from Good looking boots that function! I bought these boots over the summer and they have been great!!! I enjoy wearing them for their comfort and support during hikes. They do run a half size bigger.
Date published: 2018-03-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by CactusJack from Peak Freaks Love these boots! Lightweight, tough, waterproof, sole is flexible to allow natural movement, look good and cushioning is just right. I have a high arch and typically walk a little more on the outside of my foot but relatively neutral foot strike when compared to pronaters. I tried on several brands of hiking boots at multiples stores. These are perfect for me, hands down! I hike in the Pacific Northwest: rocks, rain, mud, snow. I like them sooo much i bought two pairs of the leather version and one pair of the non-leather version for around town on rainy, snow days or when i hike in the summer. Not insulated FYI, but not a big deal with quality socks. Happy trails!
Date published: 2017-12-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by RocioGrace from The shoes are comfortable I bought these shoes for my husband and he loves them.
Date published: 2017-09-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by MJC4 from Truly Waerproof I work in agriculture and these boots have not let my feet get wet in the 2 months I have had them. I am interested to see how long they survive.
Date published: 2017-08-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by jtbug from Great boot I have had the boot for about a month now and wear them everyday to the outdoor firing range, through the trails of northern VA and even to Costco. The sole grips extremely well and laces up tight. I see no issues as of now. I would like some leather conditioner for the boots to add more protection.
Date published: 2016-10-23
Back to Top