Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
As you know, the trail to the top is littered with loose rocks, dirt and all sorts of flora and fauna. That’s why you love it, and when you’re sporting a lightweight, super-grippy trail shoe, you’ll be loving it even more.Features:
- Textile upper with suede overlays provide support and protection
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber outsole
- Weight: 12.2 oz / 348 g
- Style# 1552971
Textile with suede overlays
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Peakfreak™ XCRSN Shoe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by LarryA from Meets Expectations Fits,feels, and looks good. Just what I thought that I was buying. Good for all-around wear.
Date published: 2015-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ed371 from Excellent fit and comfort Excellent fit right out of the box. Good support and cushioning on both the heel and the mid sole. I walk 2 to 3 miles daily and have worn these for the past month. I would recommend these for both trail and pavement.
Date published: 2015-05-07
Back to Top