Sporting our classic periodic chart graphic brought to performance hunting, this soft cotton-jersey tee features SPF 15 to keep you protected during long hours in the sun.Features:
- UPF 15 sun protection
- Modern Classic fit
- Style# 1425233
- 100% cotton jersey
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Periodic Hunting Chart™ Short Sleeve — Tall is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JKJ55 from Men's Periodic Hunting Chart Short Sleeve T Shirt The Men's Periodic Hunting Chart T shirt is a great shirt plus it provides a conversation piece. Great idea for the hunting enthusiast.
Date published: 2015-12-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bjhstech from Great shirt, but oversized The shirt is nice quality, clean printing on a heavyweight t-shirt and seems very well made, but it seems almost a full size bigger than other Columbia brand shirts it's size. Not sure if this stems from the shirt being a tall, as I've never bought another tall sized t-shirt from Columbia.
Date published: 2015-10-24
Back to Top