ENJOY THE SUN SAFELY.
Blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage.
A versatile tech pant built for splashing through rivers, fishing off boat decks, and rambling down beaches, the men’s Backcast features a comfy partial elastic waistband, a lightweight quick-dry fabric with UPF 50 sun protection, and an interior mesh brief for comfort and fit.Features:
- Omni-Shade™ UPF 50 sun protection
- Partial elastic at waist
- Quick dry
Uses: Water, Fishing
- Style# 1543962
- 100% textured nylon poplin
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's PFG Backcast™ Pant - Big is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by John34 from Nice pants IF they held up. These pants are comfortable & light. They keep you cool on hot days, and dry out quickly after getting wet. They do exactly what I purchased them for. They do run a bit small, so be aware when ordering. The biggest problem is the seams. The thread has broken in multiple spots through the seat after only a half-dozen wearings. No seams have failed YET, but I've looked them over and I'm afraid to wear these again until I can re-stitch the failing seams with stronger thread. After that, I expect them to last quite a while longer. But I would have expected them to hold up a lot better than this with the original factory stitching. Buy some better thread, Columbia! The rest of the garment is strong.
Date published: 2015-04-10
Back to Top