A laid-back lace-up with a herringbone canvas and leather upper and ventilated midsole. Read more >
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
The lace-up, herringbone-canvas version of our laidback Bahama Vent shoe, this ventilated PFG low top is specifically designed to facilitate airflow and encourage water evacuation, making it ideal for fishing and other activities around the water. The high-traction rubber outsole is razor siped for superior gripping power on wet surfaces, and the Techlite midsole is equally supportive and cushioning for lasting all-day comfort.Features:
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking wet grip outsole with razor siping
- A lightweight and vented casual style designed for great traction on the boat deck or land
- Combination of canvas and leather
- Techlite™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return Vent midsole ports
- Style# 1678111
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s PFG Bahama™ Vent Loco Relaxed PFG Shoe is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Martin1789 from Great Shoe Columbia did it again, this is my second pair of shoes from Columbia and i just love it like the first pair. Very light shoe comfortable to wear and looks great with shorts and a nice casual shirt.
Date published: 2017-10-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by ckh96 from Great shoe! I purchased these shoes for my son and he loves them! They are comfortable and go well with most everything he wears. He normally wears an 11 and I had to get a 10.5 as these ran a little bit bigger than a normal tennis shoe.
Date published: 2017-07-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by msean from Great Shoe Great lightweight shoe
Date published: 2017-06-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by WillieP from Seem nice, but too big. I have many Columbia shoes / boots / chukkas ranging from casual wear to PFG and hiking boots. I order a size 9 in all of them with no issues (except with sandals). These shoes appear great and were very lightweight and comfortable. However, unless you plan on wearing pretty thick socks I recommend ordering a half-size (or even full-size) down in shoes size. Ordered a size 9, but a size 8 would be perfect without socks.
Date published: 2017-03-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hornsby13 from GREAT SHOES Had these for about 3 weeks now and I LOVE THEM!!!! Great for on the boat or just hanging out! Fit perfect to size!!! I did a little hiking with them but think I will order a pair of Columbia hiking boots for next time... But I will not leave the house without these!!!
Date published: 2016-05-01
Back to Top