ENJOY THE SUN SAFELY.
Blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage.
Classic western styling takes this PFG shirt to another level. Loaded with angler-friendly technology like wicking, breathable vents, roll-up sleeves, and rod holder, the fish will never see you coming.Features:
- Omni-Shade™ UPF 30 sun protection
- Roll-up sleeves with tab holders
- Rod holder
- Modern Classic Fit
- Center back length: 31"
- Style# 1577081
- 57% polyester / 43% Supplex® nylon
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's PFG Beadhead™ Long Sleeve Shirt is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fred69 from Fred69 Shirts are well designed to catch the western spirit. The more tailored cut is smaller than most Columbia fishing shirt paterns, most others run larger and I sometimes move into a small. A medium is a comfortable and meets my activities well.
Date published: 2016-07-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by jtrav from One Great Shirt! Well made, comfortable and true to size A+++
Date published: 2015-09-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by GreencoreOutfitters from Great Shirt I usually wear a large but purchased this in a medium and it fits great. Pearl snaps look great, very durable.
Date published: 2015-08-12
Back to Top