Designed to meet the needs of active anglers, this cool, protective shirt is constructed of soft cotton poplin, with adjustable sleeve length and fly box pockets and a rod holder loop at the left chest.Features:
- Four hook and loop closure fly box pockets at the chest and a rod holder loop at the left chest
- Relaxed fit
- Utility loop
- Rod holder
- Hook and loop on collar tip
- Mesh-lined vent at center back
- Style# F477120
- 100% cotton poplin
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s PFG Bonehead™ Long Sleeve Shirt — Big is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by HaroldfromKansas from Columbia PFG Fishing Shirt Love this shirt. Comfortable in the hot and windy Kansas summer weather. Works in other temperatures too. Wear mine for yard work and also as casual wear.
Date published: 2018-06-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by auntiehaha from Keeper I buy the mens because the plus women run so short. I am 5'8". i use these shirts for hiking in the pacific northwest. I now have three. I just wish they were not so wrinkly after yo wash them... they cold use ironing but ... ironing a hiking shirt... na...
Date published: 2017-08-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by LinnysCards from Bonehead Fishing Shirts with back flap The quality and the fit of the fishing shirt and the golf shirt I purchased is exceptional. Your prices are reasonable compared to other retailers. My husband is a photographer and these shirts are very comfortable, the protection of the UV rays is important. we live in Florida and it is summer here year round, I will purchase your products from now on. Thank you Columbia.
Date published: 2016-01-08
Back to Top