Whether out on the water, or relaxing by the shore, this soft 100% cotton PFG tee will keep you cool and comfortable.Features:
- Regular fit
- Center Back Length: 29.5"
- Style# HYM322
- 100% Cotton
Size & Fit
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's PFG Cargill Tee Shirt S/S is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 2 out of 5 by DGR6 from Not the same quality Not near the same quality of PFG shirts that I've bought in the past. Very thin, cheap material. Also, was a very awkward fit. I wear an XL and this was no where close to an XL.
Date published: 2018-03-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by ThomasP from Great Shirt Fits great, vibrant color, quality shirt. Exactly as it looks on the ad.
Date published: 2018-02-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jesse95 from PFG Shirts The shirts fit, feel, and look great. The shirts shrink up a good bit when washed so dont get a shirt size too small!! But I highly recommend these shirts.
Date published: 2018-02-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by JoshSunderman from Great product, great price Awesome shirts, most of my wardrobe is Columbia as to the great quality for a great price.
Date published: 2018-01-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Matt007 from Very nice shirt Nice shirt. I said runs a tad small. I bought XL and it’s a nice fit. Not baggie. Shows off my muscles a little. The wife likes that.
Date published: 2017-12-11
Back to Top