ENJOY THE SUN SAFELY.
Blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage.
Designed for supreme comfort in a wide variety of conditions, this über-versatile pant features zip-off legs that instantly transform to a 7.5” inseam short. Light, durable nylon ripstop fabric features built-in sun protection and dries fast.Features:
- UPF 15 sun protection
- Quick dry
- Zip-off legs convert pant to 7.5” inseam short
- Partial elastic at waist for supreme all-day comfort
- Relaxed fit
- Pant inseam length: 34”, 36”
- Style# 1494183
- UPF 15 100% nylon ripstop
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's PFG Convertible™ II Pant - Tall is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MikeE30 from Repeat Buyer I have purchased these same pants (both colors) for many years (this is my 5th set) and I have consistently been pleased with the quality & function of the pants.
Date published: 2014-01-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by Pippi from Great ultra light hiking pants These are the lightest hiking pants I have ever seen and seem like they are going to hold up pretty well. I love the length it is so hard to find tall hiking pants and these are true to length. I love almost everything about them. My one dislike is that they button instead of having a durable snap. I suspect that button of coming off on a long hike and being impossible to find and reattach. Otherwise I am well pleased.
Date published: 2013-03-25
Back to Top