MAKING HOT PEOPLE COOL.
Blue rings react with sweat to lower the temperature of the fabric, so you feel cooler.
ENJOY THE SUN SAFELY.
Blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage.
Light and soft against your skin yet packed with technical performance, this innovative tee protects you from the sun, disperses heat and moisture, and lowers the temperature of the fabric with Omni-Freeze ZERO® technology.Features:
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 provides maximum protection for long hours in the sun
- Omni-Freeze ZERO technology reacts with perspiration to lower the temperature of the fabric
- Antimicrobial treatment protects this product from bacterial growth
- Modern Classic fit
- Style# 1504241
- Omni-Shade, Omni-Freeze ZERO 92% polyester/8% elastane
Size & Fit
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
|Size | Pant Size||Neck||Chest||Sleeve Length||Waist||Hips|
|XS | 28-30||14-14.5||32-35||32||26-29||32-34|
|S | 32||15-15.5||35-38||33||29-32||35-37|
|M | 34||16-16.5||38-41||34||32-35||38-40|
|L | 36||17-17.5||42-45||35||36-39||41-43|
|XL | 40||18-18.5||46-49||36||40-43||44-46|
|XXL | 44||19-19.5||50-53||37||44-47||48-50|
Inseam varies by item
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
- 6. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement. Performance
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind. Active
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion. Modern Classic / Regular
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement. Relaxed
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's PFG Freezer Zero™ Short Sleeve is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Ampi from Would not order again... Was not happy with these shirts... Could not get wrinkles out, even after laundering,..... Had to end up steaming... Just not your usual quality...
Date published: 2013-08-08
Rated 1 out of 5 by nothappyatall from This product does not act like a cooler I had bought 5 of these shirts for my husband that works outside for a living. None of the shirts worked to keep you cool. They are light weight and comfortable but when you sweat they don't keep you cool. You might as well wear cotton.
Date published: 2013-07-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Waldo56 from Omni Freeze Zero T-shirt This shirt is not a garment; it is a tool. And a very necessary tool if you live where I do, in Houston, TX. I purchased 4 of these with hopes that they would make good summertime undershirts and I am pleased to report that they do. Whatever is in the fabric keeps you cool (almost cold) all day. I do not believe I have been able to break a sweat while wearing one although I am wearing them under dress shirts with a necktie. Whenever you are in Houston and you are cool, life is good! I feel that this fabric is one of the new wonders of the world, seriously. (I only wish the Columbia logo was printed white on a white T so it wouldn't be so visible underneath a white dress shirt.)
Date published: 2013-06-20
Back to Top