Earthy heathered fleece lends warmth and rugged style on this versatile fleece full-zip jacket—the ultimate cozy layering piece for warding off the chill during cool mornings out on the water.Features:
- Modern Classic Fit
- Center back length: 29"
- Style# 1567561
- 100% polyester
Size & Fit
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s PFG Harborside™ Fleece Full Zip Jacket is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Spyda from Full Zip Fleece Fit and finish excellent! I love the versatility of the full zip, It provides quick adjust-ability when on the move.
Date published: 2016-12-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by FoothillsAngler from Typical Fleece Jacket I love fishing in fleece jackets in the fall. This jacket is typical of any fleece jacket anyone would expect. It is not "super nice" and I would not know it was a Columbia jacket without the PFG logo on it - but I do like the jacket. It is warm and comfortable. I wish I would have gotten a medium.
Date published: 2016-02-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by AdamO from Compact anad Warm I live in Florida, and this is the perfect jacket for our cool winter mornings. It looks great and keeps me warm.
Date published: 2015-09-21
Back to Top