Pulls moisture away from the body so sweat can evaporate quickly.
ENJOY THE SUN SAFELY.
Blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage.
Built from a midweight pique fabric that wicks moisture and blocks UV rays, this performance fishing polo features radial sleeves to accommodate dynamic arm movement, as well as rear shoulder vents to keep you cool, dry comfort out on the water.Features:
- Omni-Shade UPF 30 provides maximum protection for long hours in the sun
- Omni-Wick technology actively breathes and wicks moisture away from the skin
- Hidden vents at shoulders add bonus breathability
- Relaxed fit
Uses: Water, Fishing
- Style# 1101176
- Omni-Shade Omni-Wick 100% polyester two-tone pique
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's PFG Perfect Cast™ Polo Shirt - Big is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by DUBLD from Great Looking and great vallue While it is unlikely i will use this shirt primarily for fishing i will definitely use it a great deal for casual wear. Have many of these in various colors and all have all worn great and look fabulous. This is without a doubt the highest quality polo shirt I have ever owned and I've owned plenty. From many different sources and of many different fabrics. i keep coming back to this shirt for consistent quality and excellent value. Keep up the good work.
Date published: 2017-08-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by txalm from I love this shirt I love the fit and feel of this shirt! So does my wife!
Date published: 2017-08-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by KMC001 from Love it These are some of the most comfy shirts I've ever owned. I can't believe they're out of stock, I hope they're coming back - I should have bought more when I first found them!
Date published: 2016-05-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by tejano from Greta Product I love the shirt, but it fit to big. I will be returning it. i did purchase a couple more.
Date published: 2015-09-08
Back to Top