Pulls moisture away from the body so sweat can evaporate quickly.
ENJOY THE SUN SAFELY.
Blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage.
Built from a midweight pique fabric that wicks moisture and blocks UV rays, this performance fishing polo features radial sleeves to accommodate dynamic arm movement, as well as rear shoulder vents to keep you cool, dry comfort out on the water.Features:
- Omni-Shade UPF 30 provides maximum protection for long hours in the sun
- Omni-Wick technology actively breathes and wicks moisture away from the skin
- Hidden vents at shoulders add bonus breathability
- Relaxed fit
Uses: Water, Fishing
- Style# 1101177
- Omni-Shade Omni-Wick 100% polyester two-tone pique
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's PFG Perfect Cast™ Polo Shirt - Tall is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 2 out of 5 by kibodog from way to big! although the shirt looks great, runs way to big compared to other large/long sized products from columbia. suggest at least one size smaller since this one ran way to big in shoulders and body...although long in body as i wanted, it looked terrible due to it big/baggy body. it will be going back today...unfortunately at my expense!
Date published: 2015-08-17
Back to Top