You’ve got to be tough to land a marlin. If you’re a marlin man, this specially sized, 100% soft cotton jersey tee is for you. And when you’re out on the water, and you’ve got the big one on the hook, life doesn’t get any freakin better.Features:
- Modern Classic Fit
- Main graphic on back
- Columbia logo on front
- Center back length: 33"
- Style# 1578782
- 100% cotton jersey
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s PFG Pretty Freakin Great™ II Marlin Tee - Big is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Sparkster from BIG is really BIG! Had to return it since it was way too big. I wear a 2XL Tee Shirt, but this "Big 2XL" was big enough for Hulk Hogan!
Date published: 2015-07-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ken22 from Nice Tshirt Bought a few t-shirts and fishing shirts for vacation. This one is nice and i enjoyed it.
Date published: 2015-06-01
Back to Top