This soft and comfortable cotton blend logo tee with contrast pocket sports the bright tropical colors of the dorodo, or mahi-mahi fish. Wear with pride, on or off the water. And remember, happiness is catching.Features:
- Modern Classic Fit
- Main graphic on back
- Columbia logo on front
- Center back length: 29"
- Style# 1600681
- Shell: 100% cotton
- Shell: 50% cotton / 50% polyester
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s PFG Shifting Shoreline™ Dorodo Tee is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by VidaVeritas from Neat design, not technical I did not look at the specs of this shirt when I purchased it. Turns out it's a 100% cotton Tee; I assumed it was a PFG Tee. When I purchase a PFG it always fits big, so I go with a size smaller. This shirt is true to size. I also went with a size smaller, and now it's much too small (5'10" 180, bought this shirt in Medium). If you purchase this shirt, go with your regular 100% cotton size. Fits tight in the shoulders.
Date published: 2015-09-11
Back to Top