GO AHEAD.TRY AND GET DIRTY.
Helps you stay clean and dry by resisting absorption of liquids.
ENJOY THE SUN SAFELY.
Blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage.
The crisp striped version of the Perfect Cast Polo. Built from a midweight moisture-wicking fabric that blocks UV rays, this performance fishing polo features radial sleeves to accommodate dynamic arm movement, as well as rear shoulder vents to keep you cool, dry comfort out on the water.Features:
- Omni-Shade UPF 30 provides maximum protection for long hours in the sun
- Omni-Wick technology actively breathes and wicks moisture away from the skin
- Hidden vents at shoulders add bonus breathability
- Relaxed fit
- Style# 1464461
- Omni-Shade, Omni-Wick 100% polyester two-tone pique
Size & Fit
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
|Size | Pant Size||Neck||Chest||Sleeve Length||Waist||Hips|
|XS | 28-30||14-14.5||32-35||32||26-29||32-34|
|S | 32||15-15.5||35-38||33||29-32||35-37|
|M | 34||16-16.5||38-41||34||32-35||38-40|
|L | 36||17-17.5||42-45||35||36-39||41-43|
|XL | 40||18-18.5||46-49||36||40-43||44-46|
|XXL | 44||19-19.5||50-53||37||44-47||48-50|
Inseam varies by item
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
- 6. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement. Performance
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind. Active
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion. Modern Classic / Regular
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement. Relaxed
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s PFG Super Cast™ Polo is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MammaSuz from No wrinkle washed this shirt - still looked brand new. Wrinkle Free
Date published: 2013-08-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by AdamO from Form and Function I wear these shirts to work, and they perform perfectly. I work inside and outside, and having a cool, breathable shirt is exactly what I need. To me, the strips give the shirts a little more formal look.
Date published: 2013-07-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Redram from Great Technical Shirt This shirt looks great and does a great job wicking which helps keep you cool. I have worn it to do all sorts of things in (hiking, lawn mowing, fishing, and going out on the town) and it held up, kept me cool and dry, and looking good.
Date published: 2013-07-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by gpitts from A very nice and comfortable shirt I bought six of these shirts to complement the embarrassingly large number of Skiff Guide III Polos I have in my closet. I find these shirts to be extremely comfortable, and they work nicely in a casual environment with jeans, or with slacks for something a notch higher than casual. I highly recommend these shirts for both their comfort and quality.
Date published: 2013-05-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by Coastie85 from Super Cast Polo I really like the way this shirt looks and performs, however, I am not a huge fan of the longer sleeves. This model might be most suitable at the golf course.
Date published: 2013-04-27
Back to Top