A custom-sized tee with built-in stretch and sun protection, this soft, lightweight shirt features our industry-leading cooling technology, which reacts with your sweat to lower the material’s temperature and keep you cool when you’re reeling in those fish.Features:
- Omni-Freeze ZERO™ sweat-activated super cooling
- Omni-Shade™ UPF 30 sun protection
- Modern Classic Fit
- Antimicrobial treatment protects this product from bacterial growth
- Center back length: 31"
- Style# 1536113
- Omni-Freeze ZERO™ Interlock 100% polyester
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s PFG ZERO Rules™ Long Sleeve Shirt - Big is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fauvel from Nice t-shirt for in between seasons Veri nice for days when it is just a bit too cold for short sleeve t-shird. Also good when there are bugs but it is warm. Nice as an underlayer on cool bicycle rides days. A bit too easy to damage with tree branches ans such. Nice to have this in larger sizes (i wear 3xl) (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-08-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Timw from Great shirt I would wear this shirt everyday if my wife would let me
Date published: 2018-03-03
Back to Top