This classic hiking shirt features wicking fabric, venting, and sun protection to keep you comfortable. Read more >
Pulls moisture away from the body so sweat can evaporate quickly.
ENJOY THE SUN SAFELY.
Blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage.
HIKE ONA fine-tuned fit, venting, and sun protection in this shirt give you what you need for the trail.ADAPTABLEThe sleeves roll up and fasten, allowing you to adapt to changing conditions. Sweat-wicking technology pulls moisture away from your skin.Features:
- Omni-Shade™ UPF 50 sun protection
- Roll-up sleeve
- Center Back Length: 32.5"
Uses: Trail, Travel
- Style# 1711204
- 70% Nylon, 30% Polyester
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Pilsner Peak II™ Long Sleeve Shirt - Tall is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by whywhywhy from Great Shirt Get you some of these. They are great shirts
Date published: 2018-12-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bigredlee from Softest button up I own. I buy a lot of Columbia shirts. It's not easy finding 4xl tall anything, but Columbia comes thru for us big guys. This shirt is the softest of all the ones I have gotten, yet still looks good enough to wear to work or out for the evening.
Date published: 2018-09-28
Back to Top