Pulls moisture away from the body so sweat can evaporate quickly.
A built-tough utility pant in a soft-wearing stretch fabric, the men’s Pilsner Peak Pant wicks sweat, shields you with UPF 50, and stands up to the abuse of the trail, featuring a custom tool pocket to hold your pocket knife.Features:
- Omni-Shade™ UPF 40 sun protection
- Comfort stretch
- Articulated knees
- Knife pocket
- Style# 1654274
- 56% polyester / 44% nylon dobby
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Pilsner Peak™ Pant - Big is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SquidMcFishfish from Exceptional airflow and comfort. Could be thicker, but that's because I wear them to work. The pictures betray the material these pants are made of. I expected a material closer to standard twill or denim, but this is much like their other pant materials that are the slick nylons. In the end, I'm glad they are made of the micro mesh nylons because these are exceptionally breathable, just like the tactel nylon used in the Bahama II shirt I love wearing every day to work because of the cooling effect. Thank you Columbia. Your products have made me actually enjoy work.
Date published: 2017-05-20
Back to Top