Men’s Powder Keg™ Down Jacket
VariationsHurry, this style is selling fast!
Featuring 700-fill goose down and a premium 2-layer stretch fabric, this fine-tuned, technical jacket weathers winter storms in style. The men’s Powder Keg Down Jacket provides even more lightweight warmth thanks to a thermal reflective lining, while Omni-Tech® waterproof-breathable technology keeps you dry inside and out. A full suite of mountain-ready features, from a helmet-compatible hood to zip-open underarm venting, keeps you out there for longer.
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- 4-way comfort stretch
- 700 fill power goose down insulation
- Helmet compatible hood
- Peripheral hood adjust-ability
- Removable, adjustable hood. Wire brim hood
- Underarm venting
- 2-way centerfront PU Vislon® zipper. Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- PU Vislon® chest pocket. Light Rail™ ski pass pocket. Light Rail™ zippered hand pockets. Interior security pocket
- Goggle pocket
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Comfort cuffs
- Center Back Length:31.0"
- Uses: Winter, Ski / Snowsports, Ski / Snowboard
- Style# 1737341
- Shell: 4-Way Stretch 2 Layer Cyberstretch MP 87% nylon / 13% elastane
- Canvas 96% polyester / 4% elastane
- Lining: 89% Nylon, 11% Elastane
- Insulation: 700 Fill Power Down Insulation, RDS Certified
- 60g Omni-Heat™ Thermal Insulation
Thermal Reflective Warmth
Waterproof. Breathable. Guaranteed.
Down Standard Certified
- y_2018, m_5, d_19, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.8
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_30
- loc_en_US, sid_1737341, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
Size & Fit Guide
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
How to Measure
How to Measure
- Fold up at dotted line.
Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface.
Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
3-7 Business Days
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|Free Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online or in-store. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service