Magic in a littlesilver dot.
Breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat.
BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
An ultra-technical waterproof-breathable shell with a minimalist’s approach to aesthetics combines with a super-warm 650-fill-power down liner that zips in and out for a 3-jackets-in-1 combo that can take on any condition imaginable. The toasty liner also features thermal reflectivity, which reflects your body heat for warmth while maintaining a high level of breathability.Features:
- Omni-Heat™ Reflective and thermal insulated shell
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Modern Classic Fit
- Zip-in and 3-point Interchange System
- Down fill liner
- Removable, adjustable storm hood
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Interior security pocket
- Zippered chest pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Abrasion resistant chin guard
- Drop tail
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Style# 1559833
- Omni-Tech Shell: 100% nylon legacy twill
- Liner jacket exterior: 100% nylon Shadow Ripstop
- Lining: 100% polyester lightweight Thermal Reflective
- Liner insulation: 650 fill power down, 80% down / 20% feathers
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Powderkeg™ Interchange Jacket - Big is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JCMI from Great Jacket! This jacket was perfect size and great fit - good quality and very comfortable. Can zip out the interior warm jacket and use as a rain shell. My son plays ice hockey and this jacket is perfect for any day at the rink!
Date published: 2015-12-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by FC34591 from Great jacket for the winter! I purchased this jacket to replace my 10 year old Columbia jacket and I love it. The down filling liner in this one is light as a feather :) and it's very warm. I just love it! Thanks Columbia for producing another winner!
Date published: 2015-02-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by jaxemn from Absolutely Awesome This jacket is absolutely awesome. Very warm (just got out of -14 weather in Minnesota). Everything I wanted. Way to go Columbia! Fits perfect - looks great -
Date published: 2015-01-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by DOILIKEANDHOW from MOST EXCELLENT BEST JACKET EVER. WARM,COMFORTABLE, ALLOWS EASE OF MOTION,GOOD LOOKING,AND EXCELLANT QUALITY.
Date published: 2014-12-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by A19061908 from Orange Is Very Bright! Just bought the orange jacket. It was very bright. Construction worker orange be ight. I returned it for a black one. The fit was true. I purchased a 2XL. When I bought the black one, I purchased a 3XL just so I'd be able to layer under it.
Date published: 2014-12-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by NewEnglandRT from Really Warm I've owned other Columbia 3-1 jackets, this one is the warmest I've owned so far. I've worn just the down liner in 23 deg. clear days with only a long sleeve T shirt on underneath and was comfortable. Granted I run a bit hot but I'm very happy with it's performance so far. Even more so being 6' and 350lbs it's tough to find jackets with this build and performance that fit. I've found that in tops at Columbia I'm a 4x and I wear a 20 35/36 shirt. This jacket leaves the sleeves a bit long for me, but they're good when I've got my arms in action and not enough to bunch up in my pits.
Date published: 2014-11-30
Back to Top