Magic in a little silver dot.
Breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat.
Lightweight warmth and protection for taking on the trail, this toasty jacket features Omni-Heat thermal insulation and reflective technology on both the lining and interior shell for twice the amount of warmth with zero cold spots. The sleek ripstop shell fabric is water resistant, and the jacket easily packs down into its own pocket.Features:
- X2 Omni-Heat™ reflective shell & lining
- Water resistant fabric
- 2-way centerfront zipper
- Zippered hand pockets
- Drop tail
- Packable into interior pocket
- Center Back Length: 29"
- Style# 1623621
- Shell: 100% polyester Omni-Heat™ Reflective 20D ripstop
- Lining: 100% polyester Omni-Heat™ Reflective Lite
- Insulation: Omni-Heat™ Thermal Insulation, 80g
Size & Fit
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
|Size | Pant Size||Neck||Chest||Sleeve Length||Waist||Hips|
|XS | 28-30||14-14.5||32-35||32||26-29||32-34|
|S | 32||15-15.5||35-38||33||29-32||35-37|
|M | 34||16-16.5||38-41||34||32-35||38-40|
|L | 36||17-17.5||42-45||35||36-39||41-43|
|XL | 40||18-18.5||46-49||36||40-43||44-46|
|XXL | 44||19-19.5||50-53||37||44-47||48-50|
Inseam varies by item
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
- 6. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement. Performance
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind. Active
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion. Modern Classic / Regular
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement. Relaxed
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Prima Hiker™ Jacket is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tres91 from The best Best jacket I've ever had, but don't wear it around campfires if you can help it.
Date published: 2018-11-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by wendymap2 from good for really cold weather personally i like it because it keeps me warm during last winter, i live in VA in and we have bad snow days it was my first time buying from columbia and i am confortable with the purchase that i made And this year we going for more.......
Date published: 2016-08-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by Hextall from Dig Everything about this jacket is spot on but the hood. Great weight, good warmth, adequate water pro, decent pack ability. The hood is too big for my noggin and there are no draw cords. It also lays awkwardly when wearing a pack and prevents it from being used as a mid layer comfortably. Should've crafted a way to stow it in the collar, zipper needs a chin wrap too. Collars flashy blue when not fully zipped, to each their own but it's a bit too disco for my liking. Aside from that, good stuff
Date published: 2016-02-04
Back to Top