Advanced membrane delivers breathable wind protection.
Cozy, tough, and incredibly versatile—this soft-wearing, windproof softshell jacket stretches for unrestricted movement and keeps you warm with our patented breathable-windproof technology, which blocks wind to prevent chill while allowing heat and perspiration to escape. The soft, brushed interior is ultra cozy, and beefy Vislon zippers add a dose of rugged style.Features:
- Omni-Wind™ Block windproof
- Bonded softshell
- Abrasion resistant chin guard
- Zippered chest pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Center back length: 32"
- Style# 1559874
- Shell: Omni-Shield™ Windblock Softshell 88% polyester / 12% elastane
- Lining: Chamois touch tricot 100% polyester
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Prime Peak™ Softshell Jacket - Tall is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gypsymomma from Adventures in the great north It's very hard to find a coat that my husband is willing to wear. The coat is a little long in the sleeves. Otherwise it fits wonderfully.
Date published: 2016-02-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by TWarm from Great value/function Unfortunately I had to return this as I have to order Tall products (and this one happened to have too long of sleeves - go figure) - other than that it's a great item.
Date published: 2016-01-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by Firtree from Jacket fit Jacket is a good fit but arm length is a little long but has the adjustable wrist straps
Date published: 2015-11-14
Back to Top