A lightweight, seam-sealed, waterproof leather shoe ideal for a city or forest. Read more >
BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Lightweight and rugged, this leather, seam-sealed and waterproof shoe features a Techlite midsole for long-lasting comfort, an ideal alternative to the heavier hiking shoes when walking around in the mud and the rain.Features:
- Leather, webbing and scratch rubber upper
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof seam-sealed membrane bootie construction
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
- Wide fit
- Style# 1691122
- Upper: Leather
- Midsole: Techlite EVA
- Outsole: Omni-Grip Rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Redmond™ Leather Omni-Tech™ Hiking Shoe - Wide is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by RickMD from So much Comfort Help me stay In Confront for a 12 hour hike.
Date published: 2019-02-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by Pahike from Columbia hiking shoes forever! I have been wearing columbia hiking shoes for at least 12 years now and no other shoe has compared. I work outside and a play outside too and columbia has been there every step of the way. The only issue with this model is if you cross your feet on the zero turn the lace hook will bug you, but they are quality shoes with good traction for somone like me who stays outside rain or shine.
Date published: 2019-02-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1Bigcountry from Never fails I am a big guy with big feet. I have several pair of Columbia shoes. It never fails that when I order any product from Columbia or see people wearing Columbia gear quality is the first thing that comes to mind. Each style of shoe wears different, but in a good way. Every single pair of shoes that I own with the Columbia logo on I can't say anything bad about them.
Date published: 2019-02-08
Back to Top