BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
This is the waterproof version of the durable hiker that is sure footed and super comfortable, perfect for picnics, horseshoes, three-legged races, playing catch, or just plain playing… in the pouring rain.Features:
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof breathable seam-sealed membrane bootie construction
- Weight: size 9, ½ pair =13.4 oz / 380 g
- Style# 1553611
Combination suede leather, mesh and webbing
Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Redmond™ Waterproof is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by MikeB from Comfortable I am very please with theses shoes. The trade off for them being waterproof is that the seem a bit too warm at times. Otherwise I would definitely get these again! (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2017-12-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hazel from Very comfy! I bought this product for my trekking vacation in Costa Rica. Light, comfortable and stylish. It is classified as men’s shoes, but as a woman I also like the shape, color and ergonomy (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2017-12-01
Back to Top