BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
This fully waterproof-breathable men’s rain jacket reigns supreme over long, soggy days on the trail, with a brimmed hood, underarm venting, and a fully seam-sealed Omni-Tech® membrane to shield you from the elements while allowing heat and vapor to disperse.Features:
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Underarm venting
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Zippered hand pockets
- Drop tail
- Center Back Length: 29 in
- Style# 1533211
- 100% Nylon Full Dull Ripstop
Size & Fit
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
|Size | Pant Size||Neck||Chest||Sleeve Length||Waist||Hips|
|XS | 28-30||14-14.5||32-35||32||26-29||32-34|
|S | 32||15-15.5||35-38||33||29-32||35-37|
|M | 34||16-16.5||38-41||34||32-35||38-40|
|L | 36||17-17.5||42-45||35||36-39||41-43|
|XL | 40||18-18.5||46-49||36||40-43||44-46|
|XXL | 44||19-19.5||50-53||37||44-47||48-50|
Inseam varies by item
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
- 6. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement. Performance
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind. Active
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion. Modern Classic / Regular
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement. Relaxed
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Reign Stopper™ Jacket is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by CarMan69 from Men's Reign Stopper Jacket I have owned this jacket for a couple of weeks now. Overall, I am very pleased with having purchased this product. The sizing is perfect, the quality is great, and in the wet weather protection if offers is excellent! I would recommend this jacket to anyone that spends time out side.
Date published: 2014-10-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by MMW35 from PACIFIC NORTHWEST MUST HAVE! I very seldom buy anything for myself. My wife and daughters purchase all my work and leisure clothing from Columbia - this is a real winner. Heavy enough to stop the PNW wind and rain but not too heavy to be clammy and hot. I am in the outdoors both for work and leisure and this is a great product - fits well.
Date published: 2014-03-01
Back to Top