Built of a warm, soft, slightly brushed fabric, this long-sleeve, double-pocket button up seals out the chill and always looks sharp—whether on its own or layered under a sweater or shell.Features:
- Modern classic fit
- Style# 1514491
- 100% cotton Two-Tone Herringbone, 100% cotton yarndye
Size & Fit
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
|Size | Pant Size||Neck||Chest||Sleeve Length||Waist||Hips|
|XS | 28-30||14-14.5||32-35||32||26-29||32-34|
|S | 32||15-15.5||35-38||33||29-32||35-37|
|M | 34||16-16.5||38-41||34||32-35||38-40|
|L | 36||17-17.5||42-45||35||36-39||41-43|
|XL | 40||18-18.5||46-49||36||40-43||44-46|
|XXL | 44||19-19.5||50-53||37||44-47||48-50|
Inseam varies by item
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
- 6. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement. Performance
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind. Active
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion. Modern Classic / Regular
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement. Relaxed
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Roanoke Falls™ Long Sleeve Shirt is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by highlandshokie from Well executed flannel This is a great shirt. Nothing super fancy, but a good quality casual shirt. I like the pockets, and the fabric is nice, but the great thing about it is the fit. I am 6', 192 lbs and the large fits exactly like it should.
Date published: 2013-12-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by kdavid from Warm & well made Needed a new casual, warm winter shirt and this looked like a good fit. I have long arms, and the Men's Large works well - the cuffs end up being around my wrists instead of mid forearm. I got the "Abyss Plaid" and my gf says it looks good on me, so that works for me! (Not sure I'd characterize myself as a Professional Thrillseeker - but that represents my activity level... ;-) )
Date published: 2013-11-18
Back to Top