A rugged, slim-legged outdoor chino pant made of soft, durable cotton. Read more >
With initials that stand for Rugged Outdoor Chino, the Columbia ROC Pant is exactly that. Built from durable, 100% cotton Granite Cloth, these handsome trousers are buttery soft but tough enough to handle pretty much any outdoor activity, everything from raking leaves to off-trail bushwhacking.Features:
- Omni-Shade™ UPF 50 sun protection
- Zip-closed security pocket
- Style# 1666383
- 100% cotton Granite Cloth
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Inseam varies by item
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's ROC™ II Pant is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Enjoythepants from Roc II pants are not the same as the original Roc pants I am very disappointed at the fit and function of the Roc II pants and I have returned them for a refund. I was hoping to get the same fit, feel, and function as the original Roc pant and these are not them. They are far slimmer in the legs and I don't like the velcro back pockets. I do like the waist button better than the snap button the the Roc pant.
Date published: 2017-09-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by DanB21 from Roc II Pants These pants are very comfortable and don't wrinkle much so they are good for packing on a trip. The little side pocket used to fit I phone 6 but wont fir the new (smaller size) I phone 7
Date published: 2017-08-27
Back to Top