A lightweight yet protective trail running shoe with rugged traction and a full-length foam midsole. Read more >
Versatile midsole with smooth-riding cushion support for road or trail.
Torsional rigidity and tough forefoot protection.
RUGGED SPEEDSTER Featuring a 3D-printed, supportive cage that eliminates the need for seams and glues, this trail running shoe is swift. CUSHIONS LIKE A DREAM The Rogue™ F.K.T. (“Fastest Known Time”) delivers the exceptional, lightweight cushioning, flexibility, and support.HAPPY TRAILS Substantial 6.5 mm lugs provide rugged traction and stability over rough trails. A reinforced toecap and heel go further.Features:
- Updated 3D printed cage eliminates seams and glues while providing lightweight support
- New extra light F.K.T.™ tongue for a light, clean fit
- Reinforced toe cap and heel for added protection and durability
- Full-length FluidFoam midsole for exceptional cushioning
- Minimal, co-molded mid-foot TrailShield for torsional rigidity and protection
- Ride heights: 18mm heel / 8mm forefoot
- Substantial outsole lugs provide traction and underfoot protection
- Perforations for enhanced flexibility and a smoother transition throughout the gait cycle
- 4.5mm outsole lug height
- Weight: 8.9 oz / 253 g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
- Style# 1747991
- Upper: 3D Printed Cage
- Midsole: FluidFoam
- Outsole: Rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Rogue™ F.K.T.™ II Shoe is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by TLAIRD59 from GREAT TRAIL SHOE One super comfy and great fitting shoe. Only downside is they are not quite as durable as some less comfortable shoes I have had.Worth buying for the fit and comfort!! (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-10-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cojray from Comfort This is a very comfortable shoe for trail running, may want to get a half size bigger as the shoe is a little more narrow than most running shoes.
Date published: 2018-10-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by RicS133 from Amazing trail/everyday shoe. The comfort and style of this pair is second to none. Without hyperbole, this is the best shoe I’ve owned in my adult life. Currently on my second pair, and it seems this model is being phased out and it BREAKS MY HEART. I’d continue to buy a new pair of this exact shoe, every time I needed, for the remainder of my life if I could.
Date published: 2018-07-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by FD799 from Excellent shoe! Very light and extremely confortable. Love it! (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-05-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kolo from Great trail shoe I use a few brands of trail shoe depending on the trail and conditions. But since Columbia has such a range of shoes they dominate my collection. This pair in particular gives me comfort and grip. They feel great on my feet and feel like an extension of my leg
Date published: 2018-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mosey1941 from Rogue F.K.T. II This is a lightweight trail running shoe which has a very durable sole. I have purchased several pairs and the sole always outlasts the shoe which has not been true of other manufacturers. I run about 18 miles per week. I have a narrow foot and when I put in my custom orthotic, it fits fine.
Date published: 2017-09-08
Back to Top