ENJOY THE SUN SAFELY.
Blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage.
A multi-talented twill pant that navigates daring wilderness adventures and everyday workaday life with equal grace, this comfortable cotton-twill pant features the durability demanded by the outdoors and UPF 50 sun protection to shield you from the sun’s damaging rays.Features:
- Omni-Shade™ UPF 50 sun protection
- Modern Classic Fit
- Style# 1551961
- Shell: 100% cotton twill
- Lining Band: 100% cotton Oxford Yarndye
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Inseam varies by item
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Rugged Pass™ Pant is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Johnh86 from Rugged Pass They are a great pair of pants. They are built sturdy and kind of thick for hiking pants. A bit too heavy for the summer months in my opinion, but they are nice for a fall hike or a mild winter area.. They fit well and I wear them to work or on hikes.
Date published: 2015-09-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by LCTurf from Great quality Pants are excellent quality and function well. Only issue for me is they have a shorter inseam than I have gotten with other pants which ride up when seated.
Date published: 2015-09-03
Back to Top