Magic in a little silver dot.
Breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat.
A warm, waterproof winter coat with a clean, utilitarian design, the Rugged Path Jacket can handle the ugliest storms with style and grace. It combines our superior synthetic insulation and a thermal-reflective lining for great heat retention with a high level of breathability, while a fully seam sealed, waterproof-breathable construction keeps you dry—guaranteed.Features:
- Water resistant fabric
- Interchange compatible
- Removable, peripheral adjustable hood
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Interior security pocket
- Zippered chest pocket
- Media pocket
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Style# 1557591
- Shell: 61% nylon Big Rip / 39% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester 210T Omni-Heat Reflective
- Insulation: 50% polyester / 50% recycled polyester Omni-Heat Insulation, 80g (Sleeves and Hood), 100g (Body)
Size & Fit
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
|Size | Pant Size||Neck||Chest||Sleeve Length||Waist||Hips|
|XS | 28-30||14-14.5||32-35||32||26-29||32-34|
|S | 32||15-15.5||35-38||33||29-32||35-37|
|M | 34||16-16.5||38-41||34||32-35||38-40|
|L | 36||17-17.5||42-45||35||36-39||41-43|
|XL | 40||18-18.5||46-49||36||40-43||44-46|
|XXL | 44||19-19.5||50-53||37||44-47||48-50|
Inseam varies by item
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
- 6. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement. Performance
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind. Active
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion. Modern Classic / Regular
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement. Relaxed
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Rugged Path™ II Jacket is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by acollins from awesome The coat overall is awesome. Haven’t had much cold weather and haven’t had a full chance to use it. But overall a great coat.
Date published: 2017-10-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by kdttan from i WISH.... I ordered this for my husband as a transitional winter jacket. We live in Canada, near the Great Lakes, so you need a coat to go from the car to the mall, from the house to the car, etc. This jacket is so light and well turned out, so full of Columbia technology (Keep Your 'warmth, Not your Sweat) that it might be the only coat he needs. The color is intriguing, (Buffalo - sort of a mix of gray and brown on a neutral background, maybe like buffalo in the snow) and the zipper is protected with SNAPS, which is sooooo much better than velcro! Delivery was smooth, I ONLY WISH I had paid the price on this jacket this week, instead of two weeks ago. Good job, Mom
Date published: 2014-11-28
Back to Top