Can’t wait for the weekend? Put on a Rugged Waters Hoodie and suddenly it’s casual Friday and you’ve got the next two days off! If you want to go a little more formal, button up the plaquet neck and take your hands out of the pass-through front pocket.Features:
- Active Fit
- Center back length: 28.5"
- Style# 1577581
- 55% cotton / 45% polyester
Size & Fit
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
|Size | Pant Size||Neck||Chest||Sleeve Length||Waist||Hips|
|XS | 28-30||14-14.5||32-35||32||26-29||32-34|
|S | 32||15-15.5||35-38||33||29-32||35-37|
|M | 34||16-16.5||38-41||34||32-35||38-40|
|L | 36||17-17.5||42-45||35||36-39||41-43|
|XL | 40||18-18.5||46-49||36||40-43||44-46|
|XXL | 44||19-19.5||50-53||37||44-47||48-50|
Inseam varies by item
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
- 6. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement. Performance
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind. Active
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion. Modern Classic / Regular
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement. Relaxed
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Rugged Waters™ Hoodie is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MattAcker from Awesome Hoodie! This is a nice light hoodie for summer nights in cool climates as well as being active in shaded areas. I especially love the collar for when i'm rock climbing in the shade because I usually don't wear the hood up when climbing so when it falls back the neck line isn't weighing on my throat. The sleeve length is very nice. Overall it is a nice active hoodie. Can't wait to use it in the fall.
Date published: 2015-07-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by BigDandD from Mens Rugged Water Hoodie I think this hoodie is great! It does run slightly small but I already knew that from their description, if you want to wear a layer under it go a size up. It feels like really high quality fabric and that goes all through the hoodie, even the strings for the hood look and feel really durable. My new favorite hoodie!
Date published: 2015-04-13
Back to Top