ENJOY THE SUN SAFELY.
Blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage.
Just as the name implies, these fleece-lined, water-repellent pants are a super-comfortable option for pretty much any outdoor activity that is threatened by heavy weather.Features:
- Omni-Shade™ UPF 50 sun protection
- Water repellent
- Active Fit
- Style# 1559811
- Shell: 100% nylon Trail Grinder Twill
- Lining: 100% polyester microfleece
Size & Fit
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
|Size | Pant Size||Neck||Chest||Sleeve Length||Waist||Hips|
|XS | 28-30||14-14.5||32-35||32||26-29||32-34|
|S | 32||15-15.5||35-38||33||29-32||35-37|
|M | 34||16-16.5||38-41||34||32-35||38-40|
|L | 36||17-17.5||42-45||35||36-39||41-43|
|XL | 40||18-18.5||46-49||36||40-43||44-46|
|XXL | 44||19-19.5||50-53||37||44-47||48-50|
Inseam varies by item
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
- 6. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement. Performance
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind. Active
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion. Modern Classic / Regular
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement. Relaxed
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Rugged Weather™ Lined Pant is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 2 out of 5 by OutdoorAdventurer from Great pair of pants but way to skinny I purchased these pants for outdoor winter adventures like cross country skiing and attending outdoor sporting events. The quality of the pants was great and the lining looked just thick enough to take the edge off the winter chill. The issue that I had with these pants was that they say its an active fit but they fit more like a pair of skinny jeans. The waist fit true to size but the leg was super tight. a lot tighter than I would have thought. The reason that I gave them a low rating was that I had to return them because of the active fit they claim was more like a performance fit.
Date published: 2015-12-13
Back to Top