This jacket lends a classic look with a nylon shell, microfleece lining, and adjustable hem. Read more >
A tried-and-true trail classic from the 100% microfleece lining to the 100% nylon basket weave shell, plus a zippered chest pocket to stash valuables and an adjustable drawcord waist for the perfect fit.Features:
- Micro fleece lined
- Drawcord adjustable waist
- Zippered chest pocket
- Center Back Length:28.0"
- Style# 1736291
- Shell: Silver Ridge™ 100% nylon basketweave
- Lining: 100% polyester microfleece
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Silver Ridge™ Full Zip Jacket is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 3 out of 5 by FirstTimebuyer from Good looking Green This jacket is not very warm as advertised. Ski with it, not enough just by itself.
Date published: 2018-03-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by MDough from Warmth all over Had to unzip this jacket a little because I was getting too warm. Despite single digit temperature, this jacket from Columbia kept me super warm from the inside out. Couldn't imagine laying with this accessory.
Date published: 2018-02-01
Back to Top