BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
A versatile outdoor rain jacket with loads of style, this waterproof-breathable men’s hooded shell is crafted from an exquisite printed dobby fabric with a lovely dimension, full seam sealing, and an Omni-Tech® membrane, which seals out wet weather while allowing excess heat and moisture to escape during high-impact activities.Features:
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Underarm venting
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Drop tail
- Style# 1533251
- 100% nylon 2L Dobby
- 100% Nylon 2L Tech cross dye
- 57% recycled polyester/43% polyester mesh
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Silver Ridge™ III Rain Jacket is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Murrelet from Not Waterproof This Jacket fits well, wears well, and looks good. The one problem I encountered is it is not waterproof. I wore this jacket a total of four times. First time it worked well, second time I noticed wet pockets, third time my sleeves where starting to get wet, fourth time today my shoulders, arms and body was soaked. Wringing out the water kind of soaked. Disappointed.
Date published: 2015-09-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rossimo from Perfect Stealth rain coat for spooky fish Its been a wet spring here in the Utah mountains. The best thing to do in the rain is to go fly fishing. Once you get off the beat path of popular utah fly fishing waters, you run into trout that are extremely spooky. Minimizing your profile is key and this coat blends in with your surroundings very well. Ive spent long days in the jacket on my mtn bike and on the water and i stay dry.
Date published: 2015-06-04
Back to Top