Pulls moisture away from the body so sweat can evaporate quickly.
ENJOY THE SUN SAFELY.
Blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage.
The Silver Ridge short-sleeve shirt is so popular that we make it in a bunch of colors and in every size, including the big and the tall. It’s a classic shirt, with a classic, modern fit that wicks and is vented for maximum comfort.Features:
- Omni-Shade™ UPF 50 sun protection
- Sun protection collar
- Modern Classic Fit
- Center back length: 33"
Uses: Trail, Travel
- Style# 1441668
- Silver Ridge™ Ripstop 100% nylon
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Silver Ridge™ Short Sleeve Shirt - Big is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Cosmo076 from Shirts bunch after the first few washes I have purchased 5 of these shirts and they have a tendency to bunch along the waist line under the stomach area.I wear these loose/ untucked and so far 4 of 5 shirts have done the same thing just in the one area. I do not recommend these shirts. The shorts are great but the shirts are terrible. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-05-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by AuroraRaven from Great Camping/Canoeing Shirt for a big guy Cool and comfortable, this lightweight shirt was the perfect addition to my camping gear lineup. Nice details and the quality of craftsmanship was noticeable. Prompt shipping. Looking forward to my next purchase. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2017-06-24
Back to Top