- Fleece lined
- Adjustable cuffs
- Water resistant fabric
- Zippered hand and chest pockets
- Style# 1654051
- Shell: Barrier Grid Softshell 96% polyester / 4% elastane
- Lining: 100% polyester microfleece
- Insulation: 80g Microtemp XF II 100% polyester
Size & Fit
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
|Size | Pant Size||Neck||Chest||Sleeve Length||Waist||Hips|
|XS | 28-30||14-14.5||32-35||32||26-29||32-34|
|S | 32||15-15.5||35-38||33||29-32||35-37|
|M | 34||16-16.5||38-41||34||32-35||38-40|
|L | 36||17-17.5||42-45||35||36-39||41-43|
|XL | 40||18-18.5||46-49||36||40-43||44-46|
|XXL | 44||19-19.5||50-53||37||44-47||48-50|
Inseam varies by item
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
- 6. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement. Performance
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind. Active
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion. Modern Classic / Regular
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement. Relaxed
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Steel Ledge™ Insulated Softshell Jacket is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by goodtechatl from My Goto Jacket I have worn this jacket on cold rainy days, and extremely cold weather in Chicago with a base layer, and with this jacket being windproof, and water resistant-I had no issues. This has been my goto jacket for this fall, and winter.
Date published: 2018-05-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by MontesExperience from Love it Lightweight but as warm as a heavy parka. My wife loves it. Actually she loves me wearing this coat. I'm ready for Northeast winter.
Date published: 2017-11-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by bluepapa from Men's Steel Ledge™ Insulated Softshell Jacket A very good everyday jacket,keeps fairly warm and looks very nice.I am very happy with buying this jacket.
Date published: 2016-01-28
Back to Top