Waterproof and insulated, the Straight Line works hard to keep you warm and dry during sudden summer storms or at high mountain altitudes. Regular fit with attached adjustable hood, adjustable sleeve cuffs and drawcord adjustable hem. Contrast color blocking adds visual appeal.Features:
- Waterproof fabric
- Insulated, 60g
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Drawcord adjustable hood
- Zippered hand and chest pockets
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Regular Fit
- Center Back Length: 29"
- Style# 1656811
- Shell: Hydroplus 100% nylon
- Lining: 100% nylon 210T taffeta
- Insulation: 100% polyester Microtemp XF II, 60g
Size & Fit
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
|Size | Pant Size||Neck||Chest||Sleeve Length||Waist||Hips|
|XS | 28-30||14-14.5||32-35||32||26-29||32-34|
|S | 32||15-15.5||35-38||33||29-32||35-37|
|M | 34||16-16.5||38-41||34||32-35||38-40|
|L | 36||17-17.5||42-45||35||36-39||41-43|
|XL | 40||18-18.5||46-49||36||40-43||44-46|
|XXL | 44||19-19.5||50-53||37||44-47||48-50|
Inseam varies by item
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
- 6. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement. Performance
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind. Active
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion. Modern Classic / Regular
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement. Relaxed
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Straight Line™ Insulated Jacket is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cuchingo from Satisfaction Excellent product and service. I already ordered one more for ny wife
Date published: 2016-08-03
Back to Top