Keep dry in this insulated waterproof jacket with an adjustable hood, cuffs, and hem. Read more >
GO AHEAD—GET WETWhen the weather turns nasty, this insulated, waterproof jacket keeps you warm and dry. Perfect for hikes short and long.RAIN-PROOF EXTRASAdjust the hood, cuffs, and hem to keep the heat sealed in and the water out.Features:
- Waterproof fabric
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Zippered hand and chest pockets, Adjustable cuffs, Drawcord adjustable hem
- Center back length: 29 in.
- Style# 1839691
- Shell: Hydroplus 100% nylon, Lining: 100% nylon 210T taffeta, Insulation: 80g Microtemp XF II 100% polyester, Insulation: 60g Microtemp XF II 100% polyester
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Straight Line™ Insulated Jacket is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Boys3 from Great Jacket This jacket is very nice. It is light and made for a rainy/windy day but not for a rainy/windy/cold day. I usually buy my husband xl so he can wear layers under and this was cut a bit larger on the bottom, then we realized there was a way to tighten it which kept us from sending it back (Drawcord hem).
Date published: 2019-02-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Carver93 from As adverstised Lightweight but still keeps you warm. deflects wind no problem. Wears a little longer in the torso but sleeves are right length. I wear it over my insulated jacket when its cold out. Works perfect well below zero that way. Passes Chicago winter test so far.
Date published: 2019-02-18
Back to Top