This polo also features a no-sew placket for added comfort and built-in stays for a no-roll collar. Read more >
Pulls moisture away from the body so sweat can evaporate quickly.
Made from a 92% polyester and 8% spandex blend, this super-comfortable polo lets you swing as hard as it takes to clear those fairway bunkers. This polo also features a no-sew placket for added comfort and built-in stays for a no-roll collar.Features:
- Omni-Wick Technology
- Self Fabric Collar with sewn in collar stays & collar stand
- Style# 16S11MP
- 92% Polyester / 8% Spandex
Size & Fit
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Sunday Golf Polo is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by LesL from This shirt is perfect to keep cool and still look good! I will be buying my husband more ASAP!
Date published: 2018-08-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by jeraldC from golf style polo A little on the thin side, but overall will work well in hot humid weather we have here. Nice detail without being too flashy or just having another basic blue polo shirt. A good option to consider.
Date published: 2018-03-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mutka from Sunday Golf Polo, don't wait for Sunday At first I though this Polo was a bit too expensive, but I realized you pay for what you get. Very light weight, looks good, and keeps you cool. I really like that there is NO Columbia logo on the front of the shirt (Are you listening Columbia? lol) I usually look like a walking billboard for Columbia because I have lots of their shirts, so a no-logo on front is a refreshing change. You can't go wrong with this (wait for a sale price).
Date published: 2017-11-24
Back to Top