Pulls moisture away from the body so sweat can evaporate quickly.
- Style# 1575011
- 67% polyester
- 33% cotton heathered jersey
Size & Fit
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
|Size | Pant Size||Neck||Chest||Sleeve Length||Waist||Hips|
|XS | 28-30||14-14.5||32-35||32||26-29||32-34|
|S | 32||15-15.5||35-38||33||29-32||35-37|
|M | 34||16-16.5||38-41||34||32-35||38-40|
|L | 36||17-17.5||42-45||35||36-39||41-43|
|XL | 40||18-18.5||46-49||36||40-43||44-46|
|XXL | 44||19-19.5||50-53||37||44-47||48-50|
Inseam varies by item
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
- 6. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement. Performance
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind. Active
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion. Modern Classic / Regular
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement. Relaxed
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Sunstone Bridge™ Long Sleeve is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by WillJ from Great active shirt Wore this shirt as my primary layer climbing Longs Peak in Colorado. I was comfortable on its own or under my fleece or raincoat, wicks moisture well, and dried quickly when it did rain. The long sleeves and light fabric are a great combination.
Date published: 2017-09-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by MandXandP from Pretty good I didn't expect too much from an item as simple as this. But it's comfy, light and the wick action appears to work. I like it.
Date published: 2017-01-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by disrael182 from Nice shirts Houston doesn't get as cold as most of the country and having long sleeve t-shirts makes sense. Made to be be soft and comfortable.
Date published: 2016-12-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by GaryEP from Great shirt This shirt is very comfortable and functional.
Date published: 2016-11-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jason19802 from Perfect Great undershirt for cold weather golfing.
Date published: 2016-11-30
Back to Top