Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
The Chukka’s soft, distressed canvas and leather upper and spongy underfoot platform keep your feet happy on long summer days. Don’t be fooled by the casual appearance of this shoe; there’s nothing casual about its dynamic, high energy return midsole and super gripping wet traction outsole. You won’t be able to stop smiling.Features:
Canvas and leather upper
Techlite™ lightweight midsole, superior cushion, high energy return
Air-flow and water drainable midsole ports
Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
- Weight: size 9, ½ pair = 8.7 oz/246.6 g
- Style# 1536481
Lightweight Cushioning and Support
Hold Tight on Any Terrain
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Sunvent™ Chukka is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Whiskey360 from Happy Feet Just got these shoes, yet so far so good. Very comfortable straight out of the box. Very lightweight and good support. Great look with shorts or pants.
Date published: 2014-06-02
Back to Top