A rod holder, venting, and UV protection make this fishing shirt an essential. Read more >
Pulls moisture away from the body so sweat can evaporate quickly.
The Super Low Drag is a vented, quick-drying, sweat-wicking, short-sleeve shirt that features a rod holder and UPF 15 sun protection.Features:
- Omni-Shade™ UPF 40 sun protection
- Antimicrobial treatment protects this product from bacterial growth
- Quick dry
- Rod holder
- Center Back Length: 31.5"
- Regular Fit
- Style# 1653521
- 100% Polyester
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Super Low Drag™ Short Sleeve Shirt is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by DMSouthDakota from Great shirt Keeps you dry and cool on a hot day.
Date published: 2018-04-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by JaimefromPR from It's a good buy. This shirt fits a little wide on the sleeves, it lets you move your arms without holding you back, though it seems as if it would fit snug around your arm it doesn't. This is a good option if your activities include a great deal of arm movements.
Date published: 2017-11-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Trexcool12 from AWESOME! I love these fishing shirts by Columbia! They are comfortable and still remain stylish. Great for the outdoors in almost any activity!
Date published: 2017-07-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by villa30 from Little tight The XL size is more tight than a PFG Bahama or Tamiami model, it is also a bit long
Date published: 2017-06-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by RunnerDad from Quality product Another great product from Columbia. I wear it and many other Columbia shirts like it year round for hiking and casual wear.
Date published: 2017-01-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Deedle from Windswept Open Check This shirt is the only way I can get my husband to wear white. It is cool, lightweight , comfortable and matches all neutral shades of shorts and pants.
Date published: 2017-01-14
Back to Top