GO AHEAD.TRY AND GET DIRTY.
Helps you stay clean and dry by resisting absorption of liquids.
ENJOY THE SUN SAFELY.
Blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage.
Strategic reinforcement at high-wear areas, a stretch construction, and Omni-Shield® advanced repellency to protect against the elements make these durable pants ideal for long days in rugged terrain.Features:
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency sheds water to keep you dry and protected from the elements
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 provides maximum protection from harsh UV rays for long hours in the outdoors
- 4-way comfort stretch for comfort and mobility
- Exterior adjustable waistband
- Partial elastic at waist for supreme fit and comfort
- Leg zippers for extended opening and easy on and off
- Gusset detail and articulated knees deliver mobility and comfort
- Zip-closed security pockets
- Reinforced knees and seat for durability
- Leg hem cinches
- Inseam length: 32”, 34”
- Style# 1437051
- Omni-Shield, Omni-Shade 88% nylon/12% elastane Rugged twill
- Reinforced knees and seat: Omni-Shield, Omni-Shade 88% nylon/12% elastane Rugged rip
Size & Fit
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
|Size | Pant Size||Neck||Chest||Sleeve Length||Waist||Hips|
|XS | 28-30||14-14.5||32-35||32||26-29||32-34|
|S | 32||15-15.5||35-38||33||29-32||35-37|
|M | 34||16-16.5||38-41||34||32-35||38-40|
|L | 36||17-17.5||42-45||35||36-39||41-43|
|XL | 40||18-18.5||46-49||36||40-43||44-46|
|XXL | 44||19-19.5||50-53||37||44-47||48-50|
Inseam varies by item
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
- 6. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement. Performance
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind. Active
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion. Modern Classic / Regular
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement. Relaxed
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Super Passo Alto™ Pant is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Santa from Great but I love these pants but I like a different pair even better. They are called Omni Shield and they do not have the black section of stretch material and are a little lighter. I can run in them and wear them to work. The model on them is hard to know R7spozlk06197 is the bottom #
Date published: 2013-12-30
Rated 3 out of 5 by Pdxhikesalot from Passo Alto Pant - new not as good as old Since moving the zippered pockets down leg to the thigh, the legs on these pants are much tighter in the upper legs than the previous version. I'm really bummed about the zippered pocket change: I preferred them up top as the main pocket (with no thigh pocket), and the fit in the upper thigh is terrible now. The rest of the pant fits fine. I own 2 pairs of the previous version which have been the best hiking pants I've ever owned. I don't think I'll be buying another pair of these as they are constructed currently. If you have athletic thighs, forget about it. I also would prefer these were all black - instead of the dark grey and black knees. You could go from trail to town in the all black version.
Date published: 2013-08-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Greengrass from One cool pant! I own several pairs the predecessor to this pant. I thought that it was the perfect pant for me to work in. I work outside everyday in hot nasty weather . I didn't own enough pants to get thru the week before laundry day and hated wearing other pants. Last year they ran out of my size and I was really depressed. When I saw the new pant I was sceptical. Seems they always change the good stuff ya know? Well in this instance they actually made it better. These pants surpassed the old ones.
Date published: 2013-07-09
Rated 1 out of 5 by JDJO from "Super" disappointing I thought these would be an "upgrade" to my "regular" Passo Alto pants. Actually, more of a "downgrade." Exact same material--the knees and hips are NOT reinforced--they are vented like the "regular" models. I am a 34W x 32L so Large 32 in the "regulars" fits me perfectly--not so with the "Supers." Length is perfect, but skin-tight in the calves, knees, and thighs, and the waist is at least a 38. These appear to be made for very fat gents with super-skinny legs. Not sure why Columbia went with this new "Active" sizing deal, but this is the third "Active" garment that has turned me off because it is completely unwearable. Cinching my belt down all the way makes the problem even worse--excess fabric creates lots of uncomfortable waist folds. Unless you meet this special fit criteria, I would avoid these and go with the "regulars."
Date published: 2013-06-27
Back to Top