Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
A quick-drying, drainable hybrid shoe for land, boat, and water. With drainage ports in both the mesh upper and the midsole, and a mega gripping outsole, you’ll be ready for anything this summer.Features:
- Synthetic and mesh upper with upper drainage ports
- Protective TPU toecap
- Techlite™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return
- Lower durometer EVA for the ultimate in comfort and shock absorbency
- Air-flow and water drainable midsole ports
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking wet grip outsole with razor siping outsole
- Weight: 10 oz / 286 g
- Style# 1536421
Synthetic and mesh
Protective TPU toecap
- MIDSOLE Techlite™
Omni-Grip™ traction rubber
Lower durometer EVA
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Supervent™ Shoe is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 4 out of 5 by m1234 from River Shoes I tried several river shoes. For the price these are great. Easy on/off. I use them everyday to walk my dog thru wet grass and on river rafting.
Date published: 2015-08-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by shoaltide from Impressed Just got a chance to try these out...kayak fishing on one of my favorite rivers. The shoes are very comfortable...but I was most impressed with the traction and sure footing I had while wading in rocky shoals.
Date published: 2015-05-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by Rob11388 from Not Drainmakers, but... This is a very nice vented and comfortable shoe. I only wish they came in different colors. Not the Dranmakers that I'm accustomed to, but still great for walking around or walking a trail.
Date published: 2015-02-20
Back to Top