GET YOUR COOL ON.
Fabric that releases heat to help you feel cooler.
Pulls moisture away from the body so sweat can evaporate quickly.
A cleanly styled, classic polo built to keep you comfortable in the heat, the Sweat Threat features supreme sweat-wicking capabilities and Omni-Freeze® technology, which employs a special flat yarn-fabric that transmits heat incredibly fast so that it actually feels cooler to the touch.Features:
- Omni-Wick technology actively breathes and pulls sweat away from your skin to keep you dry and comfortable
- Omni-Freeze advanced cooling uses special flat yarns that transmit heat faster to feel cooler to the touch
- Style# 1491721
- Omni-Wick, Omni-Freeze 64% cotton/36% polyester plaited jersey
Size & Fit
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
|Size | Pant Size||Neck||Chest||Sleeve Length||Waist||Hips|
|XS | 28-30||14-14.5||32-35||32||26-29||32-34|
|S | 32||15-15.5||35-38||33||29-32||35-37|
|M | 34||16-16.5||38-41||34||32-35||38-40|
|L | 36||17-17.5||42-45||35||36-39||41-43|
|XL | 40||18-18.5||46-49||36||40-43||44-46|
|XXL | 44||19-19.5||50-53||37||44-47||48-50|
Inseam varies by item
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
- 6. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement. Performance
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind. Active
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion. Modern Classic / Regular
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement. Relaxed
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Sweat Threat™ Polo is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 1 out of 5 by augustus from Poor choice The shirts looked washed before I ever washed them. After they were washed they looked like my husband had worn them for years when actually he wore one only one time. He refused to wear any of them. The shirts definitely are not the quality of other Columbia shirts we have purchased in the past. What a waste of money.
Date published: 2013-10-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by luvhitechstuff from Great look and very comfortable... Has almost a t-shirt feel but with good structure and not sloppy.
Date published: 2013-09-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Troutman from Great Lightweight Shirt Very lightweight and comfortable. Excellent summer shirt for dress or play.
Date published: 2013-08-12
Rated 3 out of 5 by Golf924 from Nice shirt, not terribly cooling. Fit well, of high quality. I purchased this shirt to stay cool during golf in Florida summers. I would save your money for the Omni-Freeze Zero. This shirt, while breathable, is thicker than one might expect. I did not experience any active cooling effects.
Date published: 2013-07-22
Rated 3 out of 5 by Jurgie from Not What I Expected A couple years ago I purchased a "Omni-Freeze" shirt which became my favorite shirt. Since I can't find them at retail outlets I ordered from you. However, the material is not even the same smooth, iron free shirt which I had originally purchased. Guess "Omni-Freeze" doesn't describe the material!!!
Date published: 2013-04-17
Back to Top