Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Lightweight and comfortable, this 2-strap camo sandal has ports built into the midsole to drain water quickly and promote airflow making them the ideal choice for active days in warm weather. Adjustable straps lock feet securely into place and the high-traction rubber outsole provides great grip over a variety of surfaces.Features:
Synthetic upper with hook and loop closure straps
Mossy Oak Breakup Infinity
Techlite™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return
Air-flow and water drainable midsole ports
Omni-Grip™ non-marking wet traction rubber
Weight: size 9, ½ pair = 8.2 oz/234 g
- Style# 1540861
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Techsun™ Vent Camo is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Cyclist99 from The product is very open/airy for comfort I found the product functional but the front strap cut into the top of my foot due to sharp edges while wearing. I had to file the strap edge to get rid of it and it worked. Bevelled edges would be an improvement.
Date published: 2014-03-10
Back to Top