This shirt keeps heat and sweat off with moisture-dispersion and Omni-Shade™ sun protection. Read more >
Pulls moisture away from the body so sweat can evaporate quickly.
ENJOY THE SUN SAFELY.
Blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage.
Whether the sun is beating down or you’re in a one-on-one reel battle with the catch of the day, when the heat is on the Terminal Tackle ¼ Zip is the layer you need, with Omni-Wick moisture-dispersing fabric and Omni-Shade UPF 50 sun protection.Features:
- Omni-Shade™ UPF 50 sun protection
- Quick dry
- Center Back Length:29.0"
- Style# 1756821
Size & Fit
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Terminal Tackle™ 1/4 Zip is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Columbiawife from Can’t beat Columbia’s fishing gear I buy a lot of Columbia clothing for my husband due to its durability and high quality. He loves his Columbia clothing and this fishing shirt is no exception. This shirt protects him from the high heat and sun on the water while he is fishing the deep seas.
Date published: 2018-10-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Randy1417 from Great Comfortable, functional, keeps you cool and free of sunburn. Love all my all my Columbia gear
Date published: 2018-10-03
Back to Top